Friday 3 October 2014

Celebrate the Small Things: the How is it October 3rd edition

We are Celebrating the Small Things :  HURRAH!

It is October! I don't know about you but blink and the year's gone by!

This blog hop is very easy - just post a celebration, however small or big, in your blog. Sign up on the linky, and hop around and celebrate with others.

Please, please do visit my delightful co-hosts:

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

I have had a wee list tidy, apologies if you got whipped off, please do just add back on again ;)

This week I am celebrating...


  • Seeing the movie 'Boyhood'. I absolutely LOVED it. What an achievement for the cast.
  • Seeing my friend for dinner and yummy pizza.
  • That it is nearly the WEEKEND HURRAH.
  • Next week I have a few days off work. Nothing special planned, just wanted to break up the long haul to Christmas hols!
How about all of you? Would love to hear what you are celebrating...


Here's the linky...


11 comments:

  1. Enjoy the weekend and your days off next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to days off! And pizza. Pizza is always worth celebrating. Enjoy your next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you have time off coming and you enjoyed the movie. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for days off, pizza, friends, and weekends! It's a good idea to take a break before that long haul to Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting to hear an opinion of Boyhood from someone who wouldn't profit financially from me. Good to know!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm pizza, I've had a lot of pizza this week, it's delicious! Enjoy your days off work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They interviewed the director about it on The Daily Show a few weeks back and it sounded like a really fascinating idea- filming over the course of 12 years or however long it was. Now with your endorsement I'm even more keen to give it a try.

    Yay for friends, pizza and time off! Hurrah indeed!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like fall is whipping on by just like summer did. Hooray for time off! That's always fun. And pizza -- can't get enough of that. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm Pizza. Enjoy the weekend and your time off. Planning to see Gone Girl next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a good idea to take an autumn break. I've just steeled myself to walking into town even though it was raining and I really enjoyed being out and about. Make the most of the October sun before the gloom of November.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone, I am indeed enjoying a few days off. Definitely recommend 'Boyhood' if you have a chance to see.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)